Pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016.
please be advised that Your personal data are collected and used only for:
(a) respond to Your inquiries about our Company.
b) subscribe to our newsletters as per your request (newsletters section)
(c) purchase our products online in the online shopping section.
The provision of personal data is optional but necessary to be able to respond to Your requests and to fulfill the related legal or contractual obligations.
Your personal data will be processed by our appointees using computer and/or paper media suitable to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
Your data will not be subject to dissemination.
Subject to your consent, your personal data may be processed and communicated to the Companies that are part of our Parent Company Marchesi Antinori S.p.A., for the sending of newsletters, commercial, advertising and marketing initiatives. The Companies which report to Marchesi Antinori S.p.A. are as follows:
Antinori Società Agricola a responsabilità limitata
Le Mortelle Società Agricola a responsabilità limitata
Tormaresca Società Agricola a responsabilità limitata
La Badia srl
Fiorano AAA Agricultural Society with limited liability
Casa di Pietra Agricultural Society with limited liability
Gestione Agricola Gaiole in Chianti S.r.l. Agricultural Society
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the mandatory storage required by law.
At any time you will be able to exercise all the rights provided by the EU Regulation 679/2016 and which you can view qui
The data controller is Tormaresca società agricola a r.l. based in San Pietro vernotico (BR)
The personal data supplied by the Customer when placing the order are requested and processed by Antinori for purposes connected with the obligations arising from the contract concluded with the Customer. The data may also be processed for market surveys, sending advertising material, marketing activities and commercial information relating to products and services provided by Antinori s.p.a.
In particular, the sending of commercial communications may be carried out through automated methods of contact (so-called “direct marketing”) or, alternatively, through traditional methods such as paper mail or operator calls.
To this end, the Customer, who has been exhaustively informed in light of this notice, must give his or her express consent regarding the receipt of commercial communications by both automated and traditional means
The data will be processed primarily by electronic and computerized means and stored both on computer media and on paper media as well as on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Regulations on Minimum Security Measures, Annex B of the Code on the Processing of Personal Data.
The acquisition of personal data is optional in nature. However, failure to provide, even partially, the requested personal data may result in the impossibility to proceed with the full provision of the service.
The data provided will in no case and for no reason be transferred or communicated to third parties. Antinori guarantees its Clients respect for the regulations regarding the processing of personal data. The data controller is Marchesi Antinori S.p.a. | Florence, Piazza degli Antinori n. 3, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Personal Data Processing Code, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form. In paticular, the data subject has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data
- Of the purposes and methods of processing
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- Of the identification details of the data controller and data processors
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or appointees
To this end, the data subject has the right to obtain:
- The updating or supplementation of data
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
In addition, the data subject has the right to object:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications
- to the processing of their personal data for “direct marketing” purposes
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Antinori does not sell wine or other alcoholic products to anyone under the age of 18. The courier will not deliver wine or other alcoholic products to anyone under the age of 18 and may ask for identification to verify age.
Any complaints must be addressed in writing to Marchesi Antinori S.p.a. – Florence, Piazza Antinori n. 3 or by e-mail to info@Antinori.it.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The contract of sale between Antinori and the Customer is understood to be concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian Law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the court of reference of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Florence.
- Store products that are placed in the shopping cart;
- Keep the browsing session active;
- Generate site access statistics;
- Other specific functions (e.g., manage user’s favorite products, compare products, etc.).
Cookies used at www.antinorichianticlassico.it are:
ASP.NET _SessionId (Session Cookie)
COOKIE GOOGLE ANALYTICS:
__utma (Persistent Cookie) __utmb (Persistent Cookie) __utmc (Session Cookie) __utmz (Persistent Cookie)
- Menu: Tools/Internet Settings
- “Privacy” tab, then “Sites”: under Website Address enter the full address (URL) of the website whose privacy parameters you want to customize:
- To authorize the recording of cookies from the website in question on your computer, click Authorize;
- To prevent the recording of cookies from the website in question on your computer, click Block.
- Preferences: tab Privacy and Configure Cookies
- Click on the settings icon, located on the browser toolbar: Parameters; Click on View Advanced Parameters.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Parameters.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can change the following parameters: Delete cookies, Block cookies by default, Allow cookies by default, Define exceptions for cookies from certain websites or domains.
- Click on Tools and then on Options.
- Privacy Tab: under History Settings select “use custom settings.”
- Check the “accept cookies” box and click on the exceptions to choose the websites that are to be allowed always or not regarding the installation of cookies on your terminal.
- Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
- Cookie preferences allow you to control the way Opera handles cookies.
The default setting is to accept all cookies.